Sunday, January 1, 2023

THE TOP 10 MOST ANTICIPATED FILMS OF 2022 REVISITED

 1- THE BATMAN: Reviewed. **1/2

2- AVATAR 2: I haven't seen this yet. It got mostly positive reviews, though everyone pretty much said the same thing: it looks great, but that's all there is.

3- JURASSIC WORLD: DOMINION: This was entertaining though not nearly as good as the last two "Jurassic World" films. **1/2

4- FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE: I enjoyed this film though nobody else did. It's better than the 2nd film but not as good as the 1st. ***

5- THOR: LOVE & THUNDER: This was disappointingly bad. I was kind of shocked because I usually love every Taika Waititi film. *1/2

6- KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON: This never came out. It's scheduled for 2023.

7- ASTEROID CITY: This never came out. I'm guessing sometime in 2023.

8- CANTERBURY GLASS: The final title was "Amsterdam," and as much as I hated the "Canterbury Glass" title, it's better. This was one of the worst films I've ever seen. I stopped watching it after 45 minutes. It's truly an unwatchable mess. Robert Deniro is in it and I never even got to his part. I did see Taylor Swift get run over by a car. -No Stars-

9- BABYLON: I didn't see this yet. It's over 3 hours long and got horrible reviews and was a total box office bomb. It still looks good, though.

10- SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (PART ONE): This was postponed to 2023.






No comments:

Post a Comment